Expert Gulfport Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Gulfport and Biloxi
Smith & Holder, PLLC is a trial and appellate law firm known for taking on and winning cases. Our legal team is comprised of highly skilled attorneys focused on providing excellent service to our clients through close communication and effective strategies.
When you suffer injuries due to someone else’s negligence or mistake, you are entitled to seek full compensation for your injury-related losses. This is the fundamental principle of personal injury law, and it applies regardless of the specific cause, nature, or extent of your injury. If you have been injured in an accident in Gulfport, Biloxi, or elsewhere in Mississippi, we want to hear from you. We want to make sure you have a clear understanding of your legal rights. And if you have a claim for compensation, we want to make sure you win the compensation you deserve.
As aggressive Gulfport personal injury lawyers who take a creative and strategic approach to secure maximum compensation, we are committed to securing justice for our clients, whether that means negotiating an insurance settlement or fighting for a favorable jury verdict at trial. Regardless of what happened, or what you think may have happened, you owe it to yourself to discuss your rights with an lawyer.
Personal injury cases can be surprisingly complex. Many of our clients are surprised when they learn not only that they have a claim for compensation, but that they may be entitled to a significant financial recovery. While the outcome of a personal injury case is never guaranteed, what we can promise you is that we will provide you with an honest and straightforward assessment of your rights. If you decide to pursue a claim for compensation, we will do everything in our power to secure just compensation as quickly as possible.
Attorneys Chris Smith and Morgan Holder are skilled personal injury lawyers who have years of experience representing clients throughout the Gulfport and Biloxi areas. If you have been injured and someone else is to blame, they can make sure the responsible parties are held accountable for your injury-related losses. When you choose Smith & Holder, PLLC to represent you, you will work closely with your attorney throughout your case, and you can feel confident knowing that we are doing everything possible to maximize your financial recovery.
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrian accidents often result in serious spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and other injuries. We seek maximum recovery for the damages that you sustained.
- Truck accidents – Trucking companies are required to comply with a variety of federal regulations. Our knowledgeable Gulfport injury attorneys will investigate if the trucking company violated these rules and should be held accountable.
- Slips, trips, and falls – We help clients who have been injured while on property that was poorly maintained by the property owner.
- Car accidents – Car accident cases can quickly devolve into finger-pointing with insurance companies trying to deny liability. We can aggressively preserve your right to maximum compensation for your claim.
- Defective products – Consumers have the right to use products for their intended purpose without being injured by them. We represent clients who have been injured due to defects in the manufacturing, design, or warnings.
How Smith & Holder Can Help
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Permanent injury or disfigurement
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Reasons Clients Choose Us
obtain for our clients.
finding solutions for our clients’ problems.
and state courts in Mississippi and elsewhere.
our clients and our peers.
Aggressive legal representation with a client-first approach
If you have been injured in an accident, you have nothing to lose by scheduling a free initial consultation. You may be entitled to a significant financial recovery. If so, speaking with an lawyer is the first step toward collecting the compensation you deserve. At Smith & Holder, PLLC, we offer:
• Years of experience in personal injury settlements and litigation.
• A local practice devoted to serving the residents of Gulfport and Biloxi.
• A client-first approach which includes providing you with direct access to your attorney.
• Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to securing maximum compensation.
• Contingency-fee representation so that you pay nothing unless we win.
Satisfied Client Stories
and beyond. I am extremely happy with my results.”